Saturday, March 20, 2010

Turning Your Wordpress Blog Into A Social Network Is Possible

If you are a Wordpress user and want to turn your site into a social network like Facebook or MySpace then read on. I think it's pretty cool to have your own social network on your site for your readers to join and interact with you and themselves. It can be done with the power of a plugin. I have been looking at some different options to get this done on my other site, Beltwayboysports.com. Buddypress, Mingle and Google Friend Connect are the plugins I'm looking at to see which one I will use. When I make my decision I will post it here and let you know. All of them have features that I like, but the most important thing for me at this point is how easy is it to use and setup!

No comments:

Post a Comment