Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monetizing My Blogs

I'm going to start posting about my monetization efforts since I started blogging. The plan as of now is to profile a different affiliate program or advertiser in each post that I write. If you are looking for the "Golden Tip" or "Method" to untold riches, leave now before you waste anymore of your time because you won't find that here, sorry. For me it has been a long and sometimes frustrating journey to earn any revenue at all through blogging. I fell in love as soon as I discovered blogging and knew absolutely nothing about computers or websites/blogs and had to start learning it all. I've learned a lot and realize I still have a long,long way to go before I get anywhere close to where I want to go. Blogging and making money is possible, but it's not as easy as some would like you to think. Building a successful blog from scratch takes some time and patience, especially if you are like me and have no clue at the start. I have wanted to quit blogging a couple of times because I didn't really see any progress and felt like I was fighting a losing battle! I've never been a quitter and wasn't about to become one now! So I kept plugging away and then little by little I've noticed some progress and I feel pretty good about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment