Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let Your Tweets On Twitter Work For You

 If you are a Twitter user and looking to make a little money and who doesn't need money these days then let your tweets work for you. I admit that I was skeptical at first, but it is possible to generate a little revenue through sending out tweets. If you are interested then click the banner for Sponsored Tweets below and check out their program. It's free to sign up and very easy to use because I'm using them as well. I waited to write this post until I actually had cash in my hand to make sure it worked as advertised and it does. I had earned $16.25 and took a $14.00 draw and it went right into my account within a few seconds of completing my withdrawal request. You have total control of what offers you will except or deny and there is no penalty. I signed up some months back and had a few offers and did them and I was dreaming of what was to come, nothing! There was a period where I had no offers and I was going to opt out, but then I started getting some offers and the rest is history! I am an affiliate of the Sponsored Tweet program and in accordance with the law I want to let you know. Even if you decide not to sign up with them it's worth a look in my opinion.

SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment