Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome To Basics 2 Blogging

I'm making this site for people who are new to blogging or are thinking of becoming a blogger. I'm no expert and will never claim to be, but I have learned enough to be able to help others who are just starting out. I knew nothing of how a blog worked or anything about the blogosphere when I started out. Where do you go to get information and who can you trust? Should I use Wordpress or Blogger? How do I get people to my site? Can I really make money doing this? How? Those are just some of the questions that I had at the beginning of my journey into blogging. I am glad that I found blogging, I love it and wish I would have started alot sooner than I did! I was one of those people who did tons and tons of planning, trying to make sure of this and that and making no progress. That is something you want to avoid if possible. You must also figure out what you want to get out of blogging. Is this going to be a hobby in your spare time or are you going to try and make some money? That is something each person needs to figure out on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment