Friday, August 7, 2009

How I Got Into Blogging

I never thought in a million years that I would have my own blog/website and nobody that knows me would have thought about it either. I was into playing video games growing up, but as for computers I had no time to learn anything about them! It was my love of sports that got me into blogging. I was watching tv one day and a sports blogger was being interviewed and really did not impress me to much with his analysis. That was what got the ball rolling in my mind. I had heard the term blogger, but wasn't really sure what is was all about. So one thing lead to another and now here I am. I love doing it and plan to have multiple blogs up and running at some point, I have a couple now. I have a ways to go and a ton more to learn before I can really start to install my plan. So I guess you can call my blogging career an accident! It's been 11 months since the idea was born and if I can do it and get to this point just imagine how much further along someone else would be who had basic computer skills from the start! So what are you waiting for? Happy blogging!
SEOmoz.org - Learn From SEO Experts. Become an Expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment