Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Must Read For New Bloggers

I just finished reading David Meerman Scott's book, The New Rules Of Marketing And PR, How To Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing & Online Media To Reach Buyers Directly. Mr. Scott is an expert in online marketing and strategies. The way in which Mr. Scott lays out his concepts and actual examples is very easy to understand. The book has value to anyone from a beginning blogger to a seasoned online veteran.  I didn't know that bloggers were able to issue press releases, I think that is so cool! He also covers the power of blogging, podcasting, videos, social networking and search engines. I'm glad that I found the book because it actually helped connect the dots on several questions I had. The best thing is that 90% of the ideas Mr. Scott explains in the book are free to use. You can get your name and site seen by a great many people online for free and can grow your audience at the same time! It's a win-win situation!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm so glad that you like my book. Many thanks forwriting about it here. Good luck implementing the ideas.

    ReplyDelete