Monday, January 4, 2010

My 1st Year Of Blogging

I have learned a bunch of things in my 1st year of blogging. Some things are good and some not so good, but that's life! The best thing for me at this point is that my passion for blogging and learning the ins and outs of the blogosphere has actually grown and I feel good about that! My most painful lesson so far was when I lost my other site Beltwayboysports.com because of a security issue. I'm still broken hearted about that and will probably never fully get over it, I know that may sound crazy to some people. I had over 200 posts and my page views were increasing each month until the crash of the site in September. I was going to have over 30,000 page views that month! I made my first post on that site last January. Your site security must be your #1 priority so that something like that won't happen to you! I have come along way from when I discovered what a blog was all about and fell in love and decided to do one! I had no computer knowledge whatsoever and taught myself to get to this point. I still have a lot that I need to learn in order to get to where I want to be. I try to learn at least one thing everyday. One thing I would like is for Google to simplify Adsense and make it easier for the new blogger to understand and use.
LinkShare  Referral  Prg

No comments:

Post a Comment