Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Power Of iGoogle

I am just recently discovering the many uses of the iGoogle page that Google gives everyone for free when they sign up for their free account. I have had one for awhile and never really paid it much attention and now I regret it. You are able to put pretty much anything you want on it and Google makes it very easy by offering a ton of Google Gadgets for you to pick and choose from. You can add everything from Youtube videos to playing video games and more. The last time I checked there are 168,.760 gadgets to choose from, so I'm sure they have some that will be useful for your site. The gadgets are really a lifesaver for people like me who don't know how to make them. Plus it adds things for your site visitors to do and helps to keep them coming back which is the ultimate goal for all of us! I will write more about all the different ways to use the iGoogle page as I discover and try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment