Monday, January 18, 2010

Google Friend Is Great

I just discovered how important Google Friend Connect is and if you are like me you will love it. I know that I probably write and talk about Google, but I can't help it because they have some great applications. The best thing is that almost all are FREE! I don't work for Google and want to make that clear, I do have an Adsense account that I'm struggling to learn, but that is for a later post. When I decided to start a blog I was so excited about the possibilities and ready to roll, but I had a minor problem. I could only sign on to a computer and barely access the internet. I had no clue what I was doing and had to start from scratch. So I went to work and have been learning ever since. It was September 2008 when I started learning. I still have a long, long way to go in order to fulfill my vision and reach my goals, but I'm making progress! I started my other site Beltwayboysports.com on a self hosted Wordpress.org platform. I have been attempting to start an email list and user sign ups for the site with nothing but problems. It has driven me crazy and frustrated me to no end! Then I discovered Google Friend. So what can this do to help you and give you a big assist with your blog? It lets you build your list and site sign ups with no headache at all. Plus you can send newsletters to your members, make surveys and let your site members communicate with each other and it keeps stats for you. There is more that you can do with it. It allows you to do all of this without having to code anything. I have it on the sidebar of this site. I wish I would have found it before, it will save you a lot of time so you can be free to do other things for your site. I hope you will find this helpful. Let me know how it works for you or if you discover another way to use it, thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Tech Depot - An Office Depot Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment