Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doing Things The Right Way, But Getting Nowhere With Adsense

I want to make a couple things clear before I go on my rant! I love blogging and really glad that I found it and I hope to continue blogging for the rest of my life. I have tried to do things the right way or what I thought was the right way. I don't try to trick people into things or recommend B.S. products for the sake of a dollar like so many on the internet do! I really like all the services that Google offers us to use, but I think they need to make Adsense easier to use for beginners. It's confusing and frustrating to learn for us newbies. It seems like it could be more user friendly. I'm frustrated with Adsense to the point of not using it anymore. I have spent many hours on it with nothing gained except more frustration. It makes you feel like your stupid or something. I'm not the only person that feels this way. I'm going to take a break to calm down and think about whether or not to continue with Adsense or not! If someone reads this and knows of any good sites to learn about Adsense please let me know. It will be much appreciated, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment