Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bullshit Gurus Online

I have not been online all that long, but I have learned a lot, both good and bad. Before I continue this post I want to make one thing clear, I'm no online guru and will never claim to be one! I love blogging and just can't seem to get enough of it and plan on doing this for as long as I can! The one thing I'm sick of in the Blogosphere are the Bullshit Gurus and all their "Free Reports" and "Secret Systems" and watching as they play everyone for stupid. I think 90% are nothing more than online con artists who are merely running an online hustle and preying on people.

I get the same emails from some of these gurus with only their name changed, but thats not the thing that really pisses me off, not even close. The thing that really, really pisses me off is when you get the emails from them saying hey so and so is offering a class or ebook or whatever it may be and I got you in for a special price. They even personalize it with your name like they are your friend and only b/c you read their newsletter were you able to receive this special discounted price.

It sounds like this person is really trying to look out for his subscribers. Then the next time you check your email you get the same or very close to the same newsletter from 4 more people. If you have never noticed that then try it by subscribing to a few newsletters in your niche. You need to use your gut feeling when you are dealing with people. If something don't feel right then it's more than likely not. I want to close this out by saying a couple of things. First, not everyone out there is a con artist. Second, if someone charges a fee for an online class that provides you with quality information and services to improve your skills, thats fine. They have to make a living just like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment