Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trying To Get The Hang Of Google Reader

I like all the features of Google Reader, but I have to admit that I'm very confused on getting it configured the way I want. I'm subscribed to way to many site feeds and need to trim it down some and get them organized so I can manage them better. When I first started learning about blogging and getting my site going I subscribed to a bunch of websites in order to learn all the different aspects of getting a blog up and running and one day earning some revenue. Google Reader is great for letting you subscribe to as many feeds as you want. There are many options and features that allow you to customize it however you want. It is very easy to sign up and start using the service, I never really got into using all of the features until recently and that is what I'm in the process of doing. I do recommend it and think it's a great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment