Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Blogosphere Has It's Own Language

If you are new to blogging or even thinking of becoming a blogger you need to learn the language of the Blogosphere. It's not to difficult to learn, but if you want to be a successful blogger then it's best to learn. I remember when I started looking and researching how to start my own sports blog and all these words like ping, rss, feed, plugin and feedburner looked very intimidating to me. Those are just a few of the words to learn, but it's not that hard to learn them, trust me! One of my favorite Blogosphere words is, "viral"! It just sounds kinda cool to me, but what does it mean? It's when something online spreads quickly from person to person on the internet like a funny video or joke or even a major world event that people share with each other online. So don't be intimidated or nervous about joining the Blogosphere come on in!

   Site Build It!

No comments:

Post a Comment