Friday, September 24, 2010

Changing My Approach Because Something Is Not Working

I'm still considered a blogging "newbie" and have tried really hard to do everything by the book. The most important thing for me is to be seen as a credible blogger because I plan on blogging for as long as I can type. I have fallen in love with blogging and don't want to do anything to be looked at like a shady character. If you are a new blogger or just thinking about becoming one, I suggest you take the same approach to your blogging career. The problem I'm having is that I've approached a few bloggers about possible collaborations and have been rejected and not sure exactly why that is. I'm not blaming anyone for this issue except myself and I'm taking a look at my approach and will be making some adjustments.

Next Generation SEO Guide. 100% Free. 200% Effective

No comments:

Post a Comment