Monday, September 27, 2010

What Is The Best Way To Generate Revenue From Your Blog?

If you have no products or services to offer your readers and want to make money through your blog there is no shortage of options for you to try, but what is the best? In my opinion it's selling your own ad space because you cut out the middle man who gets a piece of the pie. Don't get me wrong about having a third party that pushes your ads to potential advertisers because their are some really good ones out there. The big benefit to using them is you get to focus your attention to building your readership and creating content. I'm going to start trying to sell my own on my other site. I'm not exactly sure how to price my ad space, but I will learn and see how it goes. I look at it as a learning experience. I hope it is a happy learning experience!  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment