Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trying To Tie Up All Loose Ends On My Blogs

I've been blogging around 18 months or so know and have really learned a lot, but I still have a ways to go before I'm satisfied. I'm throwing myself into learning more about Adsense and Analytics because I want to take my blogs up a notch and I see value in learning all I can about those Google programs. It's been a real challenge for me because I'm flying solo and in order to maintain and grow a blog there are many things you must do to get traffic to your site and turning that traffic into readers. You must produce content that people want to read and that can consume a ton of your time. I have really fallen in love with blogging and want to continue so all these things I call loose ends need to be fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment