Saturday, October 9, 2010

Trying To Create Custom Sidebars In Wordpress.org

One thing about using Wordpress.org that I really see the need in learning is how to have different sidebars for your different pages. I have no skill at working with all the codes and I'm not alone and it's nearly impossible for people like me. I don't need the same sidebar for each of my pages and see big potential for having different ones on each page. So I'm experimenting with some different plugins to try and achieve my desired result. I will let you know how it works out and which plugin gets the job done the easiest way. If anyone who reads this has the answer to what could be done I would greatly appreciate it and recommend your method on here for the world to see if it's ok with you. So off I go back into the blogging wilderness to see what I can come up with, stay tuned!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment