Friday, February 4, 2011

Do You Amplify Your Blog?

I found a pretty cool way to share stuff across multiple social networking sites with ease. It's called Amplify.com and it's totally free and easy to use. I've been using them for about a week and so far I really like the service and have had no issues. I found them in the Chrome Web Store and added the bookmarklet free. You can set it up to post to all your different profiles and it's easy to customize it to your needs. You are also able to share videos from various sites as well, but I have not tried that yet. I'm all for anything that will help you to increase your production and cut down the time you spend promoting your content or sharing stuff across the web. I hope this will help you out and would love to hear your feedback on your experience using amplify if you decide to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment