Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Quick And Easy Way To Get Audio On Your Blog

I have found a couple of easy ways to add audio to your site and they are both free and easy to use. A really cool aspect of both is that you can do it from any phone as if you were leaving a message on a friends voicemail.They are Tumblr.com and CinchCast.com and I'm sure there are other sites out there that do the same,but I'm not familiar with them so I will only discuss what I know. If you are reading this and know of some other sites like these, please let me know.

I actually like CinchCast.com better because you can record a call for just about any length of time and adding it to your site is easy. On the other hand Tumblr.com has more features for you to tinker around with. I'm always on the hunt for things that can improve the quality for your site visitors and are easy to use. I just added a CinchCast widget to BeltwayBoy Sports that you can check out, I will be adding one to this site as well. Let me know what you think of them if you decide to give them a try. You can check the links below for some more about getting started with using your phone to create audio posts for your blog, good luck!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment