Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Found A Great Forum For Bloggers

SponsoredTweets referral badge If you have been looking for a reputable website or forum to learn about blogging and making money with your blog, you need to check Website Babble. It's free to join and any online topic relating to blogging is covered and I recommend you check it out because it's packed with solid straight forward information. It also has a lot of active members from what I can see and that is a good sign if you have questions and need help.

I want to add a forum to this site and have been experimenting and researching some different options and the forum at Website Babble is exactly in the style that I have wanted. I have signed up for it and I posted a question and had 2 responses within a few hours of posting it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment