Friday, March 11, 2011

The Power Of Google Alerts

SponsoredTweets referral badge I'm just now realizing the power and potential of using Google Alerts and I have to say I'm impressed by how helpful this will be for me! I had seen other bloggers mentioning Google Alerts and how they loved the service, but I have so much going on that I never paid a lot of attention to what all the fuss was about and like usual I'm kicking myself for not checking it out sooner.

What it does is to allow you to enter different search terms and get notified whenever there is an update relating to your terms. You can get alerts on pretty much anything you can think of and it's really easy to get it setup and working for you. I'm getting mine setup for my different blogs and the different niches that are important for me to keep up with.

It can be setup to alert just once a day or however you would like to set it up. It will be a huge time saver for me and I'm excited because that will allow me to increase my productivity which is a good thing! I hope this will be helpful for you as well.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment