Friday, April 29, 2011

You Can Make Money With Your Twitter Account

SponsoredTweets referral badge You can earn money with your Twitter account and I have had some success using Sponsored Tweets. Before I go on I want to let you know that I'm an affiliate of Sponsored Tweets and will earn a commission if you click through from my site and decide to sign up for their program. It is totally free and will cost you nothing, but I've had people ask me that question.

I'm no expert on making money online and have tried various ways to earn revenue through my blogging with varying degrees of success. I want to make sure of something before I recommend it to you because my online credibility is very important for me to maintain. I'd like for you to return and become a regular site reader and community member as well.

There are many different ways to earn money with your Twitter account and if you haven't already seen 100 different "systems" or "special reports", you will, but proceed with caution. There are to many scams and shysters out there who sound very convincing, but their motives are questionable at best.

Anyway, I've found the Sponsored Tweets program to be on the up and up. I've made a little money, but the most important thing is I've actually received money in my hand! You get offers from advertisers who will pay you to send out a regular tweet with their branded message to your followers just like a normal tweet.

You can pick and choose which offers you'd like to take and decline the ones you don't want to do without any explanation or cost to you. How much money you can make depends on a number of factors and I will list some of them below.


  • How much you charge to send out a tweet
  • How many followers you have
  • Who the target audience is
  • How your followers interact with your tweets
There are more factors with better explanations on their site, but that should give you some idea of how your earnings are determined. So how much have I made so far? I will display a snapshot below and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.



I'm not saying you will make a million dollars, but you can earn some money with their program and you don't have to be worried because it's legitimate. Don't just take my word for it, go and check them out and decide whether or not if it's a program for you. No matter what you decide I'd appreciate your feedback on their program.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment