Monday, August 24, 2009

Social Networking Has Value

Social Networking has value for your blog no matter what your goals may be. If you are looking to increase your readership or to monetize your blog, social networking can help you to achieve it. I know firsthand how it can increase your traffic because on my other site Beltwayboysports.com I saw an increase immediately in my traffic after I started using Twitter, Digg, SBNation, MySpace etc.. I'm still learning how to maximize them to their fullest extent, but I wanted to write this because I wish now that I had started using them sooner! You can start using some of them before your blog is up and running. It's a good thing to start getting your name and blog out there in cyberspace. All of these services are free and the sign ups are a breeze. Just be yourself and you will be fine. Don't be shy, get out there and start building your brand!

LinkShare_468x60v1

No comments:

Post a Comment