Monday, February 21, 2011

Working On Adding A New Bloggers Forum To The Site

I'm working on adding a new bloggers forum here on Basics 2 Blogging for anyone to use and I hope to build a community where new bloggers can come together and help each other. We all learn at different paces and somebody may pick up on something you are having trouble with and vice versa. I welcome any thoughts or suggestions you may have about how the forum will be run and would love to hear them. The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

I'm going to be using Google Moderator for the forum and if that doesn't work out I will go another route, but I really think it will be perfect for this site. I hope to have it up and running in the next day or so and will do a post letting everyone know when it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment