Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Every Blogger Should Check Out What Empire Avenue Has To Offer

If you're serious about building an audience for your blog and getting people to see it, check out Empire Avenue. I just recently found the site and signed up about a month ago and it's been great to me so far. It's like a social networking stock market where people are the commodity being bought and sold.

It's a really neat concept that actually measures a person's online worth through how they interact with others in their online activities. It's free to sign up, but I must warn you, it's quite addicting. There's a lot of benefits to getting yourself signed up and start doing some networking, trust me it will help you to make connections with some well known people in different niches. I've seen my traffic rise on my sports blog site and on all my social media platforms as well.

Some people approach it as a game and I'm fine with that, but I'm in it for the long haul. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are after you go and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment