Sunday, September 11, 2011

Google Gives Blogger A Nice Makeover

The new makeover Google has given to Blogger is great from what I've been able to see so far. I give Google big props for how much the Blogger platform has improved since I started my journey into the Blogosphere a couple of years ago.

When I first started you had very limited choices for your template and there wasn't any stats available for you unless you knew how to add Google Anaylytics manually. That was way beyond my capabilities when I first started using the blogger platform.

I've always been a big fan of Google because they're always looking to improve on their products and 90 percent of them are free to use!


  



e w r e s n o r s t m t e n e o e o . I e e g s r w h e r m s d e I d y y o e e a e f s n I t d u d y d s r r e d e t y s e r u s u w w o d e s . t s y d y s n I t d g e r e s n a g n f e e e s g o e n r s d 0 t f m e e o  

No comments:

Post a Comment