Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some Thoughts On A Blogging Alliance

I've been thinking about blogging alliances ever since I read Darren Rowse's great article on Problogger.net  If you have not read it then you should. I think the way the group Darren wrote about is going about it the right way. I would like to be in one if it could be done in a similar fashion because it will be a benefit to all involved if done correctly. I'm still new to all of this and trying to learn as much as I can and I'm not alone out here because I see posts all over the blogosphere from new bloggers asking similar questions. We are all out here trying to fly solo and there is no problem with that if you are a seasoned pro, which I'm not! My idea would be to join up with other new bloggers and help each other out with advice and ideas. If any of those veteran bloggers want to join as sort of a mentor, that would be great as well! One thing I want to make clear is that everything will be for free and there would be no fee, or anything people have to buy in order to join up. Those are some of my thoughts, I would love to hear what you are thinking. Let me know if you have any ideas of your own, I look forward to hearing from you! My email is Beltwayboy7@gmail.com

Pepperjam Network Referral Program

No comments:

Post a Comment